Libya Emergency Medical Association (LEMA)
Verdict of Libya Emergency Medical Association
No. (16) / 2018
With the regard of creation of Libya Resuscitation Council
After sighted of
- Rule No. (12) /2010 regarding of the labor Law,
- and the decision of the General public committee No. (595 /2010) regarding issuing of the guidelines for rule No. 12 /2010
- and the decision of the cabinet No. 166/2012 regarding issuing of guideline for scientific research
- and the decision of the cabinet No. 281/2013 regarding of the reformation of the national committee for scientific research and the decision No. 2 /2010 of the secretary general of the research national committee regarding the bylaws of the scientific associations
- and the decision of the director of Libyan scientific organization of Science and technology No. 425 / 2013 regarding the approval of the Bylaws of the Libyan Emergency Medicine Association.
- And the decision of the General Assembly of the Libyan Emergency Medicine Association about the formation of the Libyan Resuscitation Council
- And approval of the general assembly of the Libyan Emergency Medicine Association of the Libyan Resuscitation Council Bylaws on 14/12/2017 For all the above we have decided to
Announce a specialty council under the name of (Libyan Resuscitation Council)
The Libyan Resuscitation Council may compose working groups as needed.
This decision will take effect from the date of issue of this decision
Libyan resuscitation Council has become a member of ILCOR through membership of Pan-Arab Resuscitation Council.